Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Goodness Where Have I Been?

Honestly, I don't know. I just got involved in too much all at once I suppose. And lately, since the Missouri River is right behind our house, we've had that worry going on.

We spent most of last Saturday sandbagging, but I've recently been told by the KC Army Corps of Engineers that my house should be safe from the flooding, although my town may not be if the rains keep up. We have the threat of flooding until the end of August, we are just hoping for no levee breaks.
Ok, I know I have a better picture than that somewhere *sigh* Just more of being behind.
Part of what may be to blame for my absence could be my new obsession. I am still amazed at all the inspiration I can find in one simple spot. Amazed at how easy it is to organize all my bookmarks in one easy to find spot. I'm amazed at how many of you I've already pinned. Amazed you haven't found me there yet, no worries, HERE I am.



I've managed to keep up a little better on Facebook. I like Facebook. I like the interaction. It's easier for me to have a conversation there with someone. Maybe I need blogger for dummies?

I have been busy though and have several projects I'd like to share with you so I'm making a June resolution (why not June?) to check in at least once daily and play catch up.

No comments: