Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Wizard has moved

I seem to have run out of space for my Wizard of Oz collection and needed a new display for them. So the next logical step would be to change the room in which I house them in entirely, right? Well, it is in my head. So here is a small tour of my guest room where the collection has moved to! It's not complete yet, I am currently looking for a poppy bedspread because they make you sleepy, right? Something like this

 I couldn't wait to share though! Hubby made the headboard so as not to interfere with my curtains, because I hate curtain interference.

This is the old hutch we made, well, he made and I painted
This is the new hutch I painted
Corner by the closet
Other side of closet

Cat bathroom and people bathroom door

And yep, I'm out of room again. PS If anyone has any ideas about those horrible glass doors on the closet, I'm all ears!


No comments: