Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I may be a little spoiled, but that's ok

I had a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase from Michaels so we drove across town to one further away to check out their Halloween clearance section for more wizard of oz items since we already checked our local store. I found a few things I didn't own and got them for 59 cents each plus the 25% off!
WeGlow International The Wizard of Oz Pom Characters Activity Kit (Makes 3) sells for $19.99 on Amazon!?

WeGlow International The Wizard of Oz Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow Foam and Felt Kit sells for $12.99 on Amazon. I now own the scarecrow and Dorothy. WeGlow International The Wizard of Oz Over The Rainbow Color-In Wood Kits (2 kits) sell for $15.99. I'm very thankful not to have paid these prices.

So while we were out there at Zona Rosa, we walked over to Barnes and Noble and I found these Wizard of Oz Dorothy Pen & Bookmark Set and Wizard of Oz Glinda Pen and bookmark Set and I bought the last 2! These are what I was most excited about!




No comments: