Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New Wizard of Oz Entry

Yes, I know my collection has been in the entry before. Yes, I know I'm crazy for moving it again. But I LOVE it now! On a side note, please excuse the stacks of books, cat toys and can of paint in the room :) I love how my new rug brings it all together and I got it at Big Lots for only $20!
Here is a closer look at the big hutch.


And now let's take a peek inside it, shall we?











Here is another hutch on the opposite side of the curtain.


Here is the curtains covering the french doors between the hutches. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
Here is the green hutch I kept because it fit the space I had available and my apple tree.
 And it's contents. I don't like how it's squished inside there and will eventually do something about that.

 This is under the stairs and beside the green hutch.
 This is at the foot of the stairs
And there you have it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a collector also and have things I want to sell before I die. Are you interested.

Butterfly said...

My wife was a collector. She has passed. I am looking to sell her collection would you be interested? Please call 817 360-4726. Thank you

Marcos Moil said...

Hola, me encanta tu colección soy de chile, y estoy haciendo un museo de juguetes de hecho. Un gran abrazo