Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Working on Christmas

I've been working on making gift tags




Decorating and Re-decorating the Hearth



Trying to figure out what to do with this table



Decorating all the trees (I think we have 6?)



One thing I love that happened on accident, is this bowl. I had taken fall out of the bowl, set a few pine cones in it to get them out of the way, then threw on these snowflakes to make them easier to carry to another spot, and fell in love with what happened.



I've got a lot to do today as well (how can I possibly need more decor?) but I've got a lovely cup of morning motivation



And besides, with the cat on the computer, who can get on anyway?

1 comment:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hey sweetiepie,

My cats ALWAYS do that! I think they do it on purpose to annoy me!

I really like your double-layer git tags. I'm likin' that LOTS!

Sarahx