Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the winner is.........

Me!

As you may know, I entered my bathroom remodel in the Habitat for Humanity photo contest for fall, and I won! I am now the proud owner of a $25 gift certificate good towards anything at ReStore! I can't wait to spend it!

Since we are going to talk about the bathroom again, I might as well share Christmas in the bathroom with you too, right?








And that's about as Christmasy as it gets in there (this year anyway ;)

I have another Christmas project entered in another contest so wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

What great news!! Well done!

I hope you have a very Happy Christmas, Michelle.....look forward to catching up next year!

Sarahxx

valthecraftygal said...

Yeah! Congrats! Free money!!!