Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recent Finds and Treasures

I love going to garage sales and thrift stores, but who doesn't? I'm out at least once a week, usually visiting my favorites and occasionally checking out a new one if I happen to stumble upon one. I've been on the search lately for certain items though. Sometimes I find them, sometimes I don't, but I almost always find something else I MUST have!
 Kitchen Cart........half price........only $20!
 Spring Wreath $1! Oval Rug $15!
 Blue glass jars 50 cents each! And I made that entire tier for $1.60!
 Shelf 25 cents holding books gifted to me from a friend (thank you Nita)
Basket 50 cents........cute right? Now what to do with it.........
Hutch top $9.99........I've added pieces from a freebie end table to this and I'm in the process of painting it, wait till you see it!
 "Old Bags" holder 50 cents!
 Bird Cage $2!
 Breakfast in Bed Tray $3 (you can see it on the guest room bed above)
Column free........planter bottom.........free...........voila! bird feeder or plant stand, I haven't decided yet :)

Now, I'm in the process of getting ready for my own garage sale. The entire city is participating this weekend, should be fun!

Linky Party I joined:


HOG

6 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

Great finds! I would love to find a breakfast-in-bed table like that. I can't wait to see what you do with the hutch.

Jil Casey said...

Beautiful Hutch top!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You found some wonderful treasures. That hutch top will be gorgeous when you're finished with it. Wish I could come shop at your sale:-)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice finds Michelle. Thanks for visiting me.

Sarah, Three Boys said...

You scored! Love the tray, and the blue jars. I never find anything good, maybe I need to go with you:)

Unknown said...

Those jars are so cute, and such a great deal!! Congrats on the awesome finds :)